Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sunshine Day!





















I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's callin' my name!

Who doesn't love a Brady Bunch jingle? My friends always make fun of me for my pension for "song association", meaning that when someone says a particular word or phrase, my brain automatically triggers the memory of certain song lyrics relating to said word or phrase and I burst out into song. Yes, I am weird, but my quirks are what make me so darn lovable! Haha.

I made the above image just for fun. It's not part of my summer song series. The idea came when I was doodling during my art history class. I thought that my new obsession with using torn pages from books as paper would work really well in an image such as this because of the rays.

I hope y'all are able to enjoy the summer sun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.