Sunday, September 5, 2010

Self Portrait




















Well, I hate to admit it, but summer is pretty much over! I have one more week of freedom before I embark on a long and treacherous fall quarter at SCAD. Thank goodness summer seems to extend all the way until October here in Savannah, so there is no need to miss the sun, beach, and pool. But, I have a jammed packed fall schedule, including an internship at Working Class Studio (workingclassstudio.com).

One exciting thing to look forward to is the new crew of MFA/MA ILLU kids who will be starting next week (fingers crossed for an A-Skars look-a-like). In preparation for their arrival, our poor little Graduate Student work room (which was stripped bare during summer cleaning) in beloved Morris hall will be adorned with self-portraits of the second years. Above is the portrait I put together of myself. Can't wait to meet the new students! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.