Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun with Lino










My poor little left hand is sore from weeks of making little linocut blocks for my directed project. I am making a line of girly greeting cards and my professor encouraged me to do them in lino and to continuously make prints until I have enough to choose from to find the best ideas and images. I have made at least a dozen thus far, and these are just a few samples.

Next week I will start to apply text and design to the cards. Everything should be done and ready to be sold on my Etsy store before Thanksgiving! Tres exciting!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!! I'm counting down till that etsy shop opens ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.