Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home for the Holidays


The Holiday Season is well underway!

Well, Thanksgiving weekend has come to a close, and I had a great time in Massachusetts with my family. We were all reunited for a few days. Even little Griff was able to be there! Now, it's time to hunker down and get to business. I have plenty of holiday shopping/gift making to do over the coming weeks as well as thesis and business planning prep work. My oh my, what a busy little December I have ahead of me!

But, I have a fabulous New Years Eve soiree to look forward to. I know I have recently lamented that I never have an occasion to dress up for a glamorous event, and my prayers have been answered! Yay, what a great way to round out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.