Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OMG They're almost done!




CHICK 2 CHICK
I can't believe this line of cards is almost done. Next week they'll go to print, but I am sure it will take me so time to find the right paper and envelopes, etc, but the files themselves will be complete! YAY! Once I decide on the perfect papers, I will post them on my Etsy Shop (LisSartori) and you can eat 'em up.

I'm not super duper psyched about the type treatment. I wanted to do something edgier and a little more like a typewriter, but everyone urged me to go more basic. Whatevs, they're cute and I'm shocked because I only needed a dozen, but I ended up making 14! Whoops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.