Tuesday, December 7, 2010

VOTE por moi!




Please vote for my design in the Neiman Marcus Presents Perfect Challenge


You can vote every day and the contest runs until the 27th. So, if you could vote for me as much as possible, that would be tres fabulous! 

I'm currently in 2nd, and while the people at Neimans ultimately choose the winners, it wouldn't hurt to be in the top slot. Comments help get me points too! So, share your feelings on my lovely design!

HELP ME GET ANOTHER PAIR OF THESE


2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.