Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Call



Are you in the market for a special gift for someone? How about a custom piece of art. Above is my current pricing guide for customized pieces. These prices reflect my status as a student, which is kind of a bargain. Once I graduate and become a "professional" my prices will go up. The price increase will be reflected as of July 1, 2011. So get 'em while they're hot!

But in all seriousness, if you are interested in a custom piece, please feel free to email me at lis@lissartori.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.