Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preview

I am less than a week away from graduation, which is so surreal and has yet to hit me. During the next 5 days I have to turn in my written thesis and finish a line of invitations for the big show on Friday! I have been working diligently on details of the event down to booking the venue, planning the food, and making the decorations. I feel like a wedding planner! Which, in a way is kind of fitting seeing as I am creating invitations, the majority of which are wedding invitations. The irony!

I don't want to give too much away, but I thought I would show you some of the basics for the invitations. Some of them are pretty rough iPhone photos of the linocut prints, but you'll get the drift!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.