Tuesday, May 17, 2011

T-Shirt Designs

I've been working on t-shirts designs recently. 

It has been fun because I haven't really worked with just a pen in awhile. I am so use to working solely in linocut when illustrating that it was so much less time consuming and a lot easier to sketch an idea then upload it into the computer and go from there!




One shirt is for a hospital in Virginia. It's for the hematology and oncology team of nurses and doctors at a children's hospital. A bunch of them have put together a team and are running a race together. They call themselves the "Hem-onc-ee," hence the monkey design.




I've also been working on a fraternity and sorority t-shirt for a "black-light" party. Oh how I miss the days of black-light at Psi U at Union. I have some very hilarious memories from those annual events. They requested a design based on a particular Grateful Dead song I have never heard of (surprise, surprise), and they wanted to incorporate symbols from both the fraternity and sorority.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.