Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And We're Open For Business!





I know it's a few days earlier than originally anticipated, but my card line is up and ready for purchasing at LisSartori on Etsy!


 You can easily access my shop by going to my website (www.lissartori.com) and clicking on the "store" tab. It will take you directly there!

There are 14 different cards to choose from. They come in 2 different sizes (4.5" x 6" and 5" x 7"). There is also a 10 pack for sale of various 4.5" x 6" cards. Also, if you are interested in a customized greeting card or invitation, feel free to email me at lis@lissartori.com.


ENJOY!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.