Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine's Sneak Peek




Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I am adding a few extra goodies to my Chick to Chick collection on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/lissartori).

Above are two linocuts I did yesterday, and these are the only clues you'll get until I post the finished works. I apologize for the poor quality photos, but a combination of factors (a sudden onslaught of a nasty case of the flu, and SCAD randomly deciding to close Morris Hall on Sunday) has led me to chose  the lazy route and snap a picture with my iPhone.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.