Monday, February 14, 2011

Special Promos

Sorry I've been a little MIA with my posts. I am in the midst of training for the Disney Princess Half Marathon, which is now officially under 2 weeks away. Yikes! Thus, running has taken up a good chunk of my time, but the majority of my time has been spent working on my Professional Practices class.

Right now I have to design and put together a special promotional to send to potential clients. I have to target 40 special clients and mail them something unique. I decided to make makeup bags which will include samples of my work printed as postcards inside. I have been sewing them and will be screen printing them (the makeup icon on the front and my logo and website on the back). Here's a sneak peek:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.