Friday, July 22, 2011

Oldie but Goodie


This image was made a few months back as part of a final project in my Fashion Illustration class taught by the fabulous Miss Lara Wolf. It also served as the basis for my first experiment with repeat papers. The illustration is of classic fashion staples which tend to stand the tests of time. I hope anyone who knows anything about fashion and taste will tend to agree with the above choices, but that's besides the point! The reason I am bringing this out of the archives is because I was contacted with a request to resurrect it! So, get ready because this piece will be printed in a forthcoming brochure! Once it goes to print and I get a copy of it, I will be sure to share.

Looks like this one illustration is becoming quite versatile. Who knew!

xoxo

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.