Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 6


This outfit was a huge hit at the office recently. It is super comfortable and was also very affordable! I got it at a store in Savannah called Red Clover and I highly recommend that anyone who lives in or visits Savannah go and checkout the adorable little shop in Bull St. I paired the dress with a great pair of sandals and no accessories because the dress speaks for itself.

As for the art, I am not really feelin' the linocut print, which is likely because I was my usual incredibly impatient self and did the reductive linocut print without waiting for each layer of ink to dry completely before moving onto the next layer. I blame it on the fact that I was on the phone and was too busy multi-tasking that I wasn't really paying attention.

Here's hoping that next week I pull off not only a great outfit but an even better illustration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.