Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 7

This outfit is one that I really adore because it brings back a lot of good memories. The skirt is Missoni and I have loved it since the day I got it. The brand's iconic knits are just so playful and fun; not to mention, they are so incredibly comfortable. I remember the day I got this skirt. I was in New York City for the day with my parents to see a Broadway show. It was right around the holidays and we stopped in Saks for a bit to look around; which, per usual, turned into an impromptu shopping spree. 

I miss those days! I wish I were closer to NYC, and more importantly, I wish I lived closer to my family. But, I am glad we all share a mutual love for Savannah, so I am lucky enough to have frequent visitors!

As for the outfit, I wore this to work recently and almost had a heart attack when I snagged the skirt on a desk drawer. Yikes! I paired the skirt with a great sheer shirt with a black tank top, black lucite bangles, and black and gold striped drop earrings that I got last year on a trip to Venice with my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.