Friday, February 4, 2011

Potential Mailer


The above image is something I have been working on for my personal professional mailers. I have had a hard time finding images in my portfolio that I think would make for great postcards. I actually sort of had a panic attack because of it and broke down and proclaimed that nothing in my portfolio was good enough. My Professional Practices professor assured me that some of my greeting cards would make for great mailer images (ie the bikinis and cupcakes) but if I wanted to work on something else I should give it a try, which is what I did.  I still don't think this will work, but maybe I am being to finicky. We shall see!

My mailers need to be sent out by the beginning of March, so here's to hoping I've got it figured out by then!

1 comment:

  1. Lis, I LOVE this print. You've got to use it. It reminds me of the cowboy illustration (the one that was PUBLISHED), and the Kanye print. But it works with your greeting cards too, even though those are more clean and graphic. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lis is a professional illustrator based out of Savannah, GA. She is a self described fashionista, former sorority girl, and avid celebrity gossip follower whose penchant for all things feminine and girly is reflected in her work. For more info on the artist, please visit www.lissartori.com, and to contact Lis, feel free to email her at lis@lissartori.com

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.